Tuesday, 6 March 2007
YAY! It's now 7.30am and I'm awake!!! HAHAS....OKOK, I'm talking crap here because I'm just too happy!!! I got into my 1ST CHOICE! MEDIA & COMMUNICATION!
Haas, my mum woke me up at likem 7.15 to check my posting and I was like,
MUM: Wake up, you wanna check your posting ?
ME: *rub eyes* Huh? Posting? So early ar...
MUM: Yea
ME: Don't wanna to see already, you sound so serious, confirm cannot get into my 1st choice.
MUM: Just come la!
I followed my mum into the the room and I really JUMPED FOR JOY when I saw my posting. AHAHAS! I'm ESTATIC! I don't feel like sleeping anymore. Infact, I can't sleep ! I'm just too hyper!
I'm happy for Clauds & FangHan too!!! I'm sorry for Pauline , but HEY, at least you three will be in the same school again! Both of them got into their 1st choice too. Hahas, I think I woke them up just to check the results.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, down to the more serious issue. I kinda regretted not putting Mass Communications as my 1st choice. I realised that the cut-off point for Media & Comm is lower thatn that of Mass Comm. That means it's easier to get into the latter. ARRGH! that was initally my 1st choice but because I thought I couldn't make it, I put Media&Comm instead. I feel like screaming. AHHHHHH! I totally screwed my chances! I'm now thinking that I should appeal there. What do you think?
And , being in a Poly seems to be inferior compared to a JC. Many people still have the old thinking that " if you cannot make it to a JC , then you'll go to a Poly". But WHO GIVES A SHIT? NOT ME! I'm just too happy I didn't make it into my 2nd choice,CJC. It's not because I dislike the school or anything, but because I DONT' HAVE TO TAKE CHINESE ANYMORE! FREEDOM! I'm liberated from Chinese!!! Triple YAYs! My mum just showed me an article from Murdoch University and it shows:
O levels- degree: 31 months
A levels- degree:28 months
Poly Dip- degree: 16 months
I'm planning to get into a overseas University and this shows that with a Diploma, I can get my degree faster then with an A level cert! I have NO REGRETS on going into a Poly. And to think I was busy filling in application forms for the University of Newcastle and Monash University yesterday in the school's library. There's no need for those anymore.
WHOO HOO! I LOVE YOU GOD!
CHANTAL.
She's somebody
FAITH CHANTAL BERNADETTE LEE YU TING
27 AUGUST 1990
I want to be married to Keith Wong.
I want to be a muti-millionaire someday.
I want my own house.
I want to be closer to God.
I thank God for my family, friends and Keith(:
I want life to go the way I want it to! :D